I am running for re-election to the Edmonds School Board, Director District 1. I have been actively involved in the Edmonds School District for the past eleven years, as a parent, volunteer, para-educator substitute and School Board Director.
- investing in professionally prepared, solid and engaging curricula;
- respect and appreciation for teachers;
- prioritizing resources for the classroom;
- implementing Green School building practices;
- meeting the needs of all our students so they may fulfill their potential and develop a joy for learning.
I am committed to bringing stability to the district through collaboration between the board and superintendent, and will exercise oversight of district practices and policies in response to the needs of the community. I look forward to collaborating with you as we continue to serve the students and families in our district.
I ask for and would be honored to have your support.